Effective Date: February 2020
Our Privacy statement
TorEats is committed to protecting the privacy and security of its website visitors and customers. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains our data collection and use practices.
TorEats collects personal data by fair and lawful means, and only for the purposes identified in this Notice. TorEats collects personal data when visitors to the website complete the contact form, download material forms or communicate with us by email, social media, or sign up to participate in surveys or giveaways. TorEats may also collect data on this website through the use of “cookies”, as more fully described below.
Processing of Personal Data
TorEats processes the personal data provided for the purposes of:
- Provide requested materials such as: articles, whitepapers, brochures;
- Lead generation;
- Facilitating participation in surveys or giveaways; and
- Responding to enquiries and requests.
Disclosure to Third Parties
TorEats does not share or sell personal data.
TorEats will destroy or erase personal data once it is no longer needed. Personal data received when you communicate with TorEats will be retained for 6 months or as long as necessary to follow-up on the communication.
Web Site Navigational Information
TorEats uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Web sites (“Web Site Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Web Site Navigational Information the Company may collect and how the Company may use this information.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer, tablet or mobile device when you visit a website. These are anonymous and only used for record-keeping purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information. All of our cookies expire automatically, after which they will be deleted from your device.
Unless you choose to identify yourself to TorEats, either by responding to a promotional offer or filling out a Web form (such as a “Contact Me”), you remain anonymous to the Company.
Disabling and/or Deleting Cookies
Most web browsers allow users to control or delete any or all cookies stored in the browser. To learn more about how you can control or erase the cookies on your device, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org. You need to accept Essential cookies to access the pages on our password-protected Websites and Services.
Types of Cookies
The types of cookies used on this Website can be classified into one of three categories, namely Essential Cookies, Analytics Cookies, and Content Cookies.
- Essential Cookies – These cookies are essential for using certain website features, such as remembering cookie
- Analytics Cookies – These cookies collect aggregated information about how visitors use a Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and whether they received error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All the information that these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to provide statistical information about our Website as a whole. This Website uses Google Analytics to provide website analytics to help us understand which pages are visited most often and how the Website performs.
- Content Cookies – These cookies are used to perform tests on various aspects of our Website and ensure a consistent user experience. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All the information that these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our Website works.
Expiry of Cookies
Cookies have a limited lifetime, after which they will be unusable and automatically deleted. The lifetime of each cookie is defined within each cookie. Most cookies last for one session, which lasts until the browser is closed or until the user has not opened a new page on the Website for over 30 minutes.
TorEats will respond to your requests to exercise your rights, such as the right of access, rectification, objection, and erasure, within statutory time frames. Upon request, TorEats will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal data and shall give access to that personal data. You may challenge the accuracy and /or completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate. If for some reason, the request is denied, TorEats will inform you of the reasons for such.
Security for Privacy
TorEats protects personal data through reasonable organizational, technical and physical safeguards. Personal data is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Notwithstanding that TorEats has security safeguards in place to protect personal data, you are always encouraged to take measures to protect yourself against unintended intrusions to your personal privacy (e.g., by minimizing the amount of personal data provided in the text field of contact forms).
Monitoring and Enforcement
TorEats monitors compliance with its privacy policies and procedures and has procedures to address privacy-related complaints and disputes. In this regard, individuals may address their privacy related concerns by contacting TorEats: email@example.com