1 1/2 cups warm water
2 tsp active dry yeast
2 Tbs brown sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup bread flour (can use AP if you don’t have bread flour)
3 cups AP flour
2 cups boiling water
2 Tbs baking soda
- Using a stand mixer, mix all ingredients together except the boiling water and baking soda for about 5-10 minutes until dough is smooth and formed.
- Cover the dough with a plastic bag loosely (but tucked under the dough so it doesn’t dry out anywhere) and leave on the counter to rise for approximately 50 minutes.
- When the dough has doubled in size, cut it into about 6 equal portions. Then roll into balls, loosely cover again and let rise for another 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Mix boiling water and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Roll out each portion into super long strips then make into a pretzel shape (use this video as a guide). Then dip in the baking soda water for 30 seconds, use a slotted spoon to place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat this with the other portions of dough. Make sure to leave about 2 inches between pretzels because they will rise and expand in the oven.
- Bake until golden brown for about 6-8 minutes.
- Option to brush with butter, sprinkle with salt, or cinnamon sugar, or garlic and cheese…. have fun!
More of The Latest
Ingredients 1 1/2 cups warm water 2 tsp active dry yeast 2 Tbs brown sugar 1 tsp salt 1 cup bread flour (can use AP if you don’t have bread…
Have any suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. January 16, 2021 Delish Croissants, To Go Hadrien Patisserie Blackbird Baking Co Butter Baker Nadege Must Try Sushi Saku Japango Minami Skippa Delish…
Ingredients for the cake batter: dry ingredients: 1 cup white rice flour ¼ cup bobs red mill 1 to 1 flour ½ cup almond flour ¼ cup coconut flour 1…