for the brown sugar cookies:
1 cup butter
1 ½ cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
3 tsp vanilla
4 tbsp maple syrup
3 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla, maple syrup and eggs in a bowl. Separately mix dry ingredients, then combine wet and dry. Set in the fridge.
for the cheesecake:
250g cream cheese
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 ½ tbsp sour cream (could substitute plain yogurt)
2 ½ tbsp whipping cream (or cream 10% and over)
blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes and temper. Mix all ingredients except blueberries on high speed in a mixer until smooth. Set aside in the fridge.
- Roll a large ball of brown sugar dough, around 1-1 ½ tbsp, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet (leaving a generous amount of space between cookies). Using 2 fingers push on the ball to create an indent into cookies. With a spoon fill the indent with cheesecake, about 1 tsp into each cookie.
- Place 3-4 blueberries into the cheesecake of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 F for 11-14 min.
- Optional: torch cheesecake with brûlée torch if you have.
More of The Latest
Ingredients for the cake batter: dry ingredients: 1 cup white rice flour ¼ cup bobs red mill 1 to 1 flour ½ cup almond flour ¼ cup coconut flour 1…
Ingredients 1 whole head white cauliflower (green leaves discarded) for the skhoug: 1 birds-eye chili 3 cloves garlic 1 bunch cilantro 1 bunch parsley 2 teaspoons kosher salt 50 grams…
Ingredients batter for the crepes: 5 large eggs 1 tbsp vegetable oil 1 cup milk (preferably whole) 3/4 cup all-purpose flour unsalted butter for frying for the filling: 1-1/2lb…